The fastest, easiest, most affordable application performance monitoring and network monitoring software.
Heroix Longitude® is a proven, on-premises application and networking performance monitoring solution, delivering immediate,
comprehensive performance and availability information to solve multiple IT monitoring challenges. No matter your size or configuration you'll be able to reduce downtime, pre-empt problems, and make the most efficient use of your IT resources.
With no agents to install you can stand up Longitude in just minutes and start seeing an instant return on your investment. Longitude monitors hundreds of vital performance metrics, alerts you to problems, takes corrective actions, and delivers dashboards and reports for everyone, from executives to IT staff.
Best of all, you don't have to be an IT expert to use Longitude. And if you are an IT expert, Longitude only makes your job easier. Enterprises large and small value Longitude for its effectiveness, simplicity, and affordability.
- Powerful, Simple, Affordable
Monitor Windows, Linux, UNIX and Network applications from an affordable, easy to use Web interface.
- ImmediateLongitude can be installed and configured in minutes to provide an immediate overview of your IT infrastructure.
- EasyBest practices monitoring thresholds populate real-time dashboards that work the way administrators do to solve problems.
- ComprehensiveLongitude monitors a broad range of applications and OS platforms. Longitude's data collection can be
customized through user defined transactions and scripts.
- Saves TimeEmail and SMS alerts immediately notify admninistrators of problems. Administrators can
schedule proactive OS commands and scripts to fix problems as soon as they are found.
- Lowers CostLongitude requires no additional software purchases and has more affordable pricing than competing
application and network monitoring software products.
- Scales to the EnterpriseUser defined computer groups let you configure Longitude to match your management practices.
Optional Remote Agents extend Longitude's collection ability into untrusted domains, across WANs, and into DMZs.
- Microsoft® Windows Server
- Microsoft Windows 7/8
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Hyper-V
- Red Hat® Linux
- SUSE® Linux
- IBM® AIX
- Hewlett-Packard® HP-UX
- Oracle® Solaris
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Cisco® & Other Network Devices
- SNMP Devices
- SNMP Trap
- Active Directory
- Dell® OpenManage
- HP Systems Insight Manager (HP SIM)
- IBM Director
- Protocol Availability
- Windows Event Logs
User & Business Metrics
- End User Experience
- Service Level Agreements
- Synthetic Web Transactions
- Usage Trends
Please click on the above images for larger screenshots.