The fastest, easiest, most affordable application performance monitoring and network monitoring software.
- Do you want to save time and money with a comprehensive system performance monitoring solution?
- Is reducing downtime and preventing performance problems important to you?
- Would you like incredibly easy self-service system monitoring software that anyone can use?
- Will your CFO love the immediate ROI of Longitude?
Heroix Longitude® can be purchased and installed in less than 10 minutes and costs less than half of other products. And, it’s proven: Heroix has been in business for 25 years, with application and network monitoring software products running on tens of thousands of critical servers.
Here's what you'll get with Heroix Longitude®:
- The most affordable application performance monitoring software available. No hidden costs, no gotcha's.
- A comprehensive agentless application and network performance software solution, without confusing, multiple plug-ins or add-ons.
- A single dashboard to monitor your virtual, physical, network, and application layers.
- The effortless way to meet even the most stringent SLAs.
Best of all, you don't have to be an IT expert to monitor your resources. Longitude is easy for everyone. If you are an IT expert, look how much faster and better you will be able to do your job!
If you've studied complicated Web sites for hours to figure out what to buy, look no further.
With no agents to install and a wealth of packaged application performance monitoring and network performance monitoring solutions, Longitude lets you get started in minutes. Then use the Web-based interface and real-time Event Monitor to view how your environment is performing, receive proactive alerts, reveal root causes, automate corrective actions, tailor your monitoring, set up service level agreements (SLAs), and generate performance reports. Enterprises large and small value Longitude for its effectiveness, simplicity, and affordability.
Powerful, Simple, Affordable
Manage your IT infrastructure for peak performance with award-winning Heroix Longitude. Insure the highest availability of Windows, Linux, UNIX and Network applications.
This very affordable system performance monitoring solution is lightning fast to purchase, install, and use, providing results in just minutes. Non-technical users can be monitoring instantly. The Real-Time Event Monitor immediately identifies trouble.
The Web-based interface, intuitive to all and accessible from anywhere, provides access to hundreds of operational metrics and performance reports, all out-of-the-box and ready to use. Real-time dashboards work the way administrators solve problems.
Longitude makes complete operating system and application monitoring possible with its broad range of platforms(Microsoft Windows®, Red Hat®, SuSE®, AIX®, HP-UX®, Solaris® and VMware®) and categories (OS, Web, database, messaging, network, infrastructure, and user and business metrics) .
Heroix Longitude delivers proven self-service IT resource application performance monitoring, creating important business value and solving multiple challenges in companies of all sizes.
Access the Longitude Web UI via your iPad, iPhone or Android hand held device.
Self-updating and self-maintaining, so no ongoing management by the IT team is needed.
Everything is in a single package – no add-ons and no proprietary software requirements. The purchase price is less than half of competing application and network monitoring software products.
Scales to the Enterprise
Longitude monitors and alerts on the availability and performance of systems, applications, networks, and SLAs, no matter if you are monitoring a few servers or thousands.
- Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2000/2003/2008/2012
- Microsoft Windows® 8
- Microsoft Windows® 7
- Microsoft Windows® Vista
- Microsoft Windows® XP
- Red Hat® Linux
- SuSE® Linux
- IBM AIX®
- Hewlett-Packard HP-UX®
- Sun Solaris™
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010
- Cisco® & Other Network Devices
- SNMP Devices
- SNMP Trap
- Active Directory
- Dell OpenManage™
- HP Systems Insight Manager (HP SIM)
- IBM Director
- Protocol Availability
- Windows Event Logs
User & Business Metrics
- End User Experience
- Service Level Agreements
- Synthetic Web Transactions
- Usage Trends
Please click on the above images for larger screenshots.