Introducing Longitude Application Monitoring Software V8.0
What's new in 8.0:
- New Dashboard allows instant evaluation and diagnosis of your IT environment.
- Redesigned Web 2.0 interface allows for faster and easier reporting and graphing.
- Integrated VMware Reporting.
- Ability to create and leverage groups for application performance monitoring, events and reports.
- Ability to schedule reports and save to a user specified directory or email.
- New SQL Server 2012 application.
- Data collection intervals are run at an increased frequency to allow for more granular application and network monitoring and reporting.
- Input and output bandwidth are monitored individually in the NetworkDevice application.
- Unix filesystems are now specified by mount point rather than device name when configuring thresholds.
|8.0 Overview Videos|
|8.0 Getting Started Videos|
|Thresholds and Actions||(4:51)|
|Real Time Monitor||(2:30)|
|VMware Capacity Planning and "What If" Functionality||(4:53)|
Longitude Application Monitoring Software Community Edition
- Free application performance monitoring for up to 5 devices
- VMware monitoring - 2 socket license
- Application, system and network monitoring
|Longitude Community Edition|
What's new in 7.2:
- VMware Capacity Planning and "What If" functionality
- Enhanced Web 2.0 VMware reports
- New solutions for Exchange 2010 and Active Directory 2008
- Web 2.0 Enhancements:
- Problem Only Event View - Hide devices without problems in the Event Monitor
- Event Action Icons - Events with configured actions denoted by different icon in the Event Monitor
- Event Monitor/Configure Link - Event selected in Event Monitor will be displayed when Configure is selected
- Event Disable - Permanently disable events in the Event Monitor
|7.2 Video Tutorials|
|VMware - Getting Started||(5:02)|
|VMware Capacity Planning||(5:01)|
|VMware Web 2.0 Reports||(5:00)|
|Thresholds and Actions||(4:53)|
|7.1 Video Tutorials|
|Real Time Monitor||(2:27)|
|Service Level Agreements||(4:46)|